Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello / नमस्ते

As we all know that PHP is selling like a hot cake these days and php developers are in demand, so this blog is aimed at teaching people PHP free of cost. This blog is for people who can't spend money on costly PHP classes but still want to learn php. I don't say i am an php expert but here i will share with you all whatever knowledge i have about PHP. You can leave your comments if you have any doubts about a topic and i will try to clear then :-)
=================================================================
नमस्ते दोस्तों जैसा की आप सब जानते हैं की आज कल पी .एच. पी बहुत मशुर है और पी एच पी एक्सपर्ट्स की डिमांड काफी है , इसी लिए मैंने ये ब्लॉग बनाया है ताकि मैं लोगो को पी एच पी फ्री मैं सिखा सकू। ये ब्लॉग उन लोगो के लिए है जो पी एच पी सीखना चाहते है पर पी एच पी की मेहेंगी कोर्स पे पैसे नही खर्च सकते। मैं ये नही कहता के मैं एक पी एच पी एक्सपर्ट हु पर मैं आप के साथ वो सब ज्ञान बांटूगा जो मैंने पिछले एक - दो सालो में सिखा है। अगर आपको किसी भी टोपिक मैं कोई भी कठिनाई हो तो आप उस पोस्ट के निचे अपनी प्रॉब्लम कमेन्ट में लिख सकते है और अगर हो सका तो मैं उसे जल्दी से हल करने की कोशिश करूँगा

8 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot...

    shukriya..

    gr8 work ...

    post more php tutorials in hindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dekhiye muje PHP puri sikhni hai
    Shuru se Akhri tak (Hindi me) kya aap meri help kar sakte hai agar ha to plz muje E-Mail karie.

    my Email ID - umake.friend7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need PHP full tutorial ebook in HINDI. can you provide me this....Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir I want more videos of php and I want to learn php mujhe ap ki site par ek hi video mila hai kya or vidoes mil sakte hai plez give me link (anandniit778@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like ur videos but it is incomplete as public
    demand and me also plz upload full videos of php in hindi langauage . can u send on my email id-- bk2566@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello friends you can learn php from starting to end
    here
    http://php.deepakkanyan.com
    http://php.deepakkanyan.com/php/

    ReplyDelete